We Are Experts in Treating Chronic Pain
Since 1999, Advanced Pain Management has provided safe, interventional pain management procedures and therapies that provide long-term relief by addressing the source of a patient’s pain – not just masking the symptoms.
We’re one of the largest and most diverse providers of pain management treatment and care in the Midwest, with over 50 specialized healthcare providers at 25 health center locations. We provide convenient and fast access to care with online appointment requests and same- and next-day appointments to help patients feel better faster and get back to a life that isn’t defined by chronic pain.
We Treat Pain Differently
Our comprehensive approach to pain management can help you take control of your pain and find long-term relief.
- A world-class team and care that puts the focus on you and your pain
- Safe, responsible interventional procedures that go beyond injections and addictive pain medications
- Innovative, state-of-the-art treatment options, including radiofrequency ablations, intrathecal pump implants and neuromodulation devices
- Addressing the source of your pain instead of just masking the symptoms
- Faster pain relief with same-day or next-day appointments at convenient locations across the Midwest
Let us help you rediscover hope – and get back to living a more fulfilled life.
What We Stand For
We deliver an exceptional patient experience by helping them transition from lives marked by desperation caused by pain to ones enriched by hope.
To be the industry leader in interventional pain management.
Care – We care deeply about our patients and their journey with APM.
Attitude – We bring a positive attitude into the workplace.
Respect – We respect the patients we care for and the people with whom we work.
Ethics – We are ethical and compliant in all our actions.
Service – We provide world-class service.
8 Ways to Manage Back Pain at Home
Get tips to relieve back pain. Hint: Staying in bed isn’t one of them.
10 Questions to Ask Your Pain Management Doctor
Asking the right questions can help you better understand your pain and find solutions that provide lasting relief.