Percutaneous Tenotomy Provides Pain Relief For:
- Tennis Elbow
- Golfer’s Elbow
- Jumper’s Knee
- Achilles Tendonitis
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Swimmer’s Shoulder
What is Tendon Pain?
Tendon pain is often known as the medical conditions tendonitis or tendinosis.
- Tendonitis: An inflammation or irritation of a tendon that can cause pain and tenderness outside of a joint.
- Tendinosis: Also known as chronic tendonitis, is caused by tiny tears in the tendon tissue that can create pain, stiffness, or inflammation around the tendon.
Both conditions can occur in any joint in your body, but tendon pain is most commonly felt in in the arms and lower legs.
Benefits of Percutaneous Tenotomy (Tendon Pain Treatment)
- Minimally invasive procedure
- Outpatient procedure
- Breaks up damaged or degenerative tissue in tendons and musculoskeletal structures
- Does not disturb surrounding healthy tissue or other major structures
- Typically has a two to four week recovery period to resume normal athletic activities
Schedule an appointment at one of our many convenient locations throughout Wisconsin and Minnesota.