Nina Bendre, APNP
Nina Bendre, APNP, is a certified family nurse practitioner. Bendre earned a bachelor's and master's degree in nursing from the University of Wisconsin in Milwaukee. Her interest in pain management arose following a clinical rotation in a women's health clinic, where she began to learn how people experience pain in different ways. As a result, she pursued a clinical rotation in a clinic exclusively focusing on pain management. Prior to joining Advanced Pain Management in 2012, Nina worked as a registered nurse at the Milwaukee VA Medical Center for six years. Her experience includes direct patient care in the diagnosis and treatment of many conditions, including psychological aspects of pain and painful conditions. Her experience also includes work with interdisciplinary teams to provide optimal care for patients.
"By working collaboratively with other healthcare professionals, I hope to assist patients in achieving their goals and striving for optimal health. I look forward to offering guidance through education, medication therapy and comprehensive treatments."
• Certified Family Nurse Practitioner
• Master of Science in nursing - University of Wisconsin, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
• Bachelor of Science in nursing - University of Wisconsin, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
• Master of Fine Arts - University of Wisconsin, Madison, Wisconsin
• Bachelor of Arts Degree in Russian Language - University of Wisconsin, Madison, Wisconsin