Michael Kolczynski, MD
Dr. Michael Kolczynski followed his path to medicine after ice hockey related injuries transitioned him out of the arena and into pain management. Originally from Vancouver, Canada, he completed medical school in the Netherlands Antilles and then completed his internship, residency and fellowship at Cook County Hospital in Chicago. Dr. Kolczynski is fluent in English, Polish and conversational in German, after having spent many years there during his childhood. He believes in a multidisciplinary approach to pain management encompassing various modalities to best treat patients with chronic pain.
"I believe in treating every patient as a family member, utilizing a comprehensive approach to pain medicine and placing emphasis on minimally invasive interventional techniques to alleviate their suffering and minimizing their dependence on medication."
• Board Certified in Anesthesiology
• Board Certified in Interventional Pain Management
• Fellowship Trained in Pain Management
• Bachelor of Science, Cellular and Molecular Biology - Simon Fraser University, British Columbia, Canada
• Doctor of Medicine - Saba University School of Medicine, The Bottom, Saba, Netherlands-Antilles