myAPMhealth is a free, secure and easy-to-use website that gives Advanced Pain Management patients and their families 24-hour access to their health information. myAPMhealth offers the flexibility to contact your provider’s office or access your medical records when it’s convenient for you. Receive notices to your personal email account when there is important information available in your myAPMhealth account.
How Do I Enroll In myAPMhealth?
Let your provider’s staff know you are interested in signing up at your next appointment. They’ll provide you with a secure ID and password and some valuable tips for using the portal.
Why use myAPMhealth?
myAPMhealth is secure and confidential. By enrolling with myAPMhealth, you will be able to:
- Communicate quickly with your provider’s office to get answers to your medical questions.
- Easily request medication refills.
- Check pending insurance authorization requests.
- View medical records and lab results.
- Request appointment information.
- Get answers to questions about medications and prescriptions.
When NOT to Use myAPMhealth
Please do not use myAPMhealth for urgent medical matters – call your doctor’s office instead. For emergencies, always call 911 or visit your nearest hospital emergency department